Displays & Controls
Cockpit units from discrete information up to multifunction units embodying ruggedized AMLCD for user-friendly Human Machine Interface
Our Cockpit Instrumentation ranges from display units to memory card interfaces and multi-function panels.
Meeting the most stringent requirements, Logic also pays particular attention to ergonomics.
High-resolution display units and embedded processors guarantee accurate graphics.
Internal data storage ensures extensive data logs are readily available for both on-board operations as well as after-flight data evaluation and post-processing.
- AMLCD display with high level graphic performance and proprietary ruggedization process;
- NVG compatibility;
- Multiple data link support (1553Bus, Arinc 429, USB, CAN BUS, Ethernet, Wireless);
- Get Home Display
- Back Up Filght Instrument
- Cenral Control Panel
- Radio Control Units
- Engine Fuel Display Panels
- Weapon Control Panels
- Advisory Panels
- Cannon Control Units
- Release Control Panels
Our systems fly on:
- LEONARDO M-346
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS SUPERPUMA MKII+
- HINDUSTAN ALH
- NH Industries – NH90
- PILATUS PC-7 / PC-9 / PC-12
- VR-TECHNOLOGIES – VRT500
Autopilot Control Panel
In use on the Leonardo Helicopters Division AW109 Rotary wings application
Central Control Panel
In use on the VR-Technologies VRT500 Rotary wings application
Backup Flight Instrument
In use on the Leonardo Helicopters Division AW249 Rotary wings application