Wide range solutions based on passive or active probes with appropriate signal conditioning, including multiple variable evaluation capabilities for Fuel Gauging and Fuel Management up to complete Fuel Systems Solutions.
Over the years, Logic has designed and developed several kinds of equipment and systems for fuel gauging, fuel management and relevant data display. Our success in this field is due to our ability to interact with the Customer during the initial design phases.
Logic has the capabilities, and means, to assist and support the Customer during the overall fuel system design, integration and trouble-shooting operations.
We produce two types of probes, each family of which provides distinct functions.
- Level sensors: (stand-alone or on-probe installed): Float, Thermistor, Optical;
- Passive probes: providing high reliability for multi-tank systems; cable length independent;
- Active Probes: flexible digital or analog output; lowest power consumption for in tank operation;
- High RF and lightning immunity;
- Processing unit: multi-standard serial interfaces; flight attitude, temperature and fuel type compensation;
- Combination with no-fuel data;
- Fuel Probes
- Fuel Management Computers
- Fuel Control Panels
- Re-Fuelling Control Panels
- Fuel Flow Meters
- Discrete Level Sensors
Our systems fly on:
- LEONARDO MB339A / C / CD
- LEONARDO AIRCRAFTS DIVISION – M-346
- LEONARDO HELICONPTERS DIVISION – AW109
- AIRBUS HELICOPTERS EC135 – EC145
- NHI- NH90
- NATIONAL AEROSPACE LABORATORIES – SARAS
- KOREAN AIR MUAV / MAR UAV
- KAWASAKI HI – BK117
- PILATUS – PC-12
Engine Fuel Display Panel
In use on the Leonardo Aircrafts Division M-346 Fixed wings application
Active Fuel Probe
In use on the Turkish Aerospace Industries T625 Rotary wings application